Sunday, February 14, 2010

Visits From Some Big Celebrities!!

Elvis entertained at our church Valentine Dinner. He sang, "Love Me Tender".

Taylor Swift sang, "Jump, Then Fall".

We got to be entertained by the song "Mickey" which was dedicated to none other than Mickey and Minnie Mouse, who were our guests.

And, here's one more Scherenschnitte portrait. I'm hoping the mom of this handsome lad will recognize him. I need to get this one framed.

On to working on Jenna's dress. I've been slowly but steadily been making a little progress.

3 comments:

gwensews said...

You must have a ball with those puppets! I LOVE the Elvis dude! Your paper cutting is terrific. Someone is getting a wonderful surprise.

Trudy said...

The puppet show looks like so much fun. Those are great looking puppets. Your Scherenschnitte is phenomenal as always.

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

How did you learn to do that German paper cutting?. I am of German decent and always wanted to do that. You are amazing with such a gift you have.

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award