Thank you, Mary and Faye, for this awesome award!! This is the most special award I could ever receive!! I have met so many kindred spirits through blogging. I had no idea that there were so many creative, imaginative, intelligent, kind, and generous people out there who also love sewing as much as I do!! I have selected some of the ladies who I feel I have gotten to know the best to also receive this award. If you are on my list just follow the following instructions on how to pass it on.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and /or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Now, for my list in alphabetical order:
1. Back Porch Blessings - starting a new job is not an easy thing to do!
2. Come What May - Pamela - I'm sure your fellow countrymen are grateful to you!
3. Closet Seamstress - Meg - You make such flattering remarks on my blog!
4. Desert Baby - Laura- My daughter, Mother of Emory
5. I Know This Much Is True- Rebecca-My daughter and Mother to Kellen, Jenna, and Riley
6. Sew Much to Sew - Angelia- My first blogger friend who helped me find my way at the beginning!
7. Sew On and Sew On - Lisa - So complimentary and encouraging to me!
8. Sew Sassy Again - A fellow grandmother who sews for her grand and neighbor children, too!
9. Smoking Needles Knitting - What a great attitude in the face of adversity!
10. Learn 2 Sew in Florida - An inspiration to me. I'm thinking about teaching sewing, too!
My third daughter doesn't have a blog or she would have been awarded, too. My girls are so very dear to me and deserve any award that rewards great attitudes and gratitude.
Two others who I want to mention are the two who sent this award to me. Mary and Faye. I love hearing from the two of you.
I noticed that Rachel at Shoes and Sewing, also already received this award, but I really enjoy her blog and reading her comments on mine!
Then there's Loraine from Texas who sent me those wonderful magazines, but whose blog I cannot find again! Can someone help me?