Yes, I know that yesterday was Friday and that I was supposed to post my Fat Fighting Friday post, but ...............
1. I have felt yucky for about 2 weeks now with this allergy stuff!
2. I was getting ready for the Earth Day Celebration at my church by going through old books for our used book sale. Some of these books were mighty musty! Didn't help my allergies.
3. Walking outside with all that's blooming right now is not working.
4. Most of the exercising I've been doing has been messing with my sciatica.
5. My mom has been occupying lots of my time the past couple of weeks.
6. I've been trying to sew some.
7. My sister is here.
8. We've been to a luncheon and a dinner this week where delicious deserts were served.
9. So.....I'm skipping a week on my FFF post! I could think up more excuses, but I won't.
I don't guess most of these excuses explain my title. I was thinking of the sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, tiredness, etc..... And the pain in my left leg!
Victoria and Albert Museum - Textiles 3
11 hours ago