I don't usually post twice in one day, but I got these done, so I decided to go ahead and post about them. Besides, not too many people want to see the before and after pictures of my foot. If you do, you can check out my last post. It's pretty amazing how much difference there is.
Can you tell that this pattern has been well used over the years? This is one I haven't gotten into a file jacket yet. I used the pants from this Simplicity 5316 to make Little Man some pajama pants. Very simple!! I bought a Garanimals shirt at Walmart and appliqued a firetruck on it to make the pajamas complete. Little Man's daddy is a volunteer fireman, and we are very proud of him, hence the firetruck fabric.
I finally got a picture of Riley's skirt that I made. I used this Simplicity Lizzie McGuire #4563 pattern. How easy this was!!! I found this argyle fabric at Hobby Lobby and just had to get it. I have another piece that's green and pink. I'll probably make Emory something from that one. I bought the long sleeved tee shirt and leggings at Walmart. I wanted light blue to match the ribbon detail, but there were no blue shirts or leggings. So, I went with the brown.
A Few Quick Projects with Terrible Pictures
28 minutes ago