Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm starting over.  I decided I didn't have time to blog, but in just a couple of days I realized I missed it too much to stop.  So, I'm starting again.  I don't know if my previous posts are gone, or if my links still work, but I guess I'll find out soon.  
This is our cat, Vanilla Ripple.  She is almost 18 years old.  She's been sick some in the past year, but for the most part is still going strong.  She still runs around like a kitten trying to catch a spool of thread, etc.., just not as often as she used to.  
This is all for today.  I want to check to see if all I had before is lost, etc...  I also want to see if my old links still work.  I'll probably be back tomorrow.    

1 comment:

Angelia said...

Why would you stop blogging!!! I love seeing your stuff!
Cute kitty!

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award