Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank you,  Angelia

I am so excited about being nominated for this award since I am a fairly new blogger, and because I was nominated by someone as talented as Angelia at Sew Much to Sew.  Hers was the first sewing blog I ever read.  I was so inspired by her blog that I decided to start my own.
I had to learn how to link things to my blog!  Fun!  I had been planning to learn how to do this, anyway!
I have read so many great blogs since getting into this venture that it was hard to nominate just seven, but these are some that I especially enjoy.


Thank you, ladies, for giving me a place to go for inspiration and ideas!

Here are the directions for passing on this award.
1.  Copy this award to your site.
2.  Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3.  Nominate seven other bloggers.
4.  Link those to your blog.
5.  Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you Julia, I am passing it along.

Sarah said...

Julia! You made my day... thank you so much! I need to get this on my site soon!!!
thanks again.

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award