For this blouse, I started with one that I bought for Mother to wear to a Valentine's Dinner at our church several years ago. It had long sleeves, very long sleeves, so long, in fact that they came almost to the tips of my fingers. It was a typical button front shirt.So the first thing I did was cut the sleeves off and just turn them up and hem them on the machine. Then, I took what I had cut off the sleeves , sewed the pieces together, folded them over, and gathered them. Then I sewed them into the front of the shirt, which took up the fullness just enough to fit me, and voila, a new shirt. Thanks, Beulah, for modeling for me again.
Eureka or not
2 hours ago