Tag: I've decided to make a purse organizer. I couldn't live without mine!!!
My friend at Back Porch Blessings has started a unique give away, and I want to play. I copied this from her last post.
Do I have five readers?
. Here's how it works.
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something from me.
But in return, you have to do the same thing on your blog and make something for five other people.
The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be.
It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.
It may be weird or beautiful.
Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Okay get busy and leave me some comments so I can get busy making you something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Posts
-
If you followed my blog back in the fall, you know that my machine first got dropped, then fixed, then went up in smoke due to a power surge...
-
This is what I've decided to do for the bodice of Miss J's dress. This is the dress that has the Boutis technique on the bottom of...
-
Here's my original list that I made right after Easter. After marking off some projects and adding others, I couldn't read it anymo...
-
This tells why I did it. My mom is at the nursing home where this fence surrounds a picnic area. My husband's mom, his grandfather, an...
-
I finally got the Fall pictures painted on the windows at the nursing home. I didn't want to paint something that screamed Halloween or...
-
At least for now, I don't have time for blogging. I may be back in the future, but probably not. If I'm not, I want those of you w...
-
Seeing as how it is Sunday morning, and I need to go up to get ready for church, I don't have time for much explanation, but I wanted to...
-
I was walking through Walmart the other day, when I saw the bandanas. They just kind of spoke to me, and said, "We will make cool, cut...
-
An eighth grader who is on the puppet team and in our youth group at my church asked me to make a "Little House on the Prairie" ty...
-
.........2 more that just need buttons. The boys' pants just need hems, buttons, and button holes. Next will be boys' jackets and ...
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs
Sponsors
Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Attitude of Gratitude Award


6 comments:
Okay, I'm a sucker for wanting to be included. "I want to play". Make me something fun.
What a unique idea! I want to play too!
Julia, What a lovely idea. You are a total sweetie! Unfortunately I don't have time to play now. I hope you make lots of new friends out of this.
I stumbled accross your blog on the right day! I'd like to play!
I can't play in two games...and I love you both so I guess I won't play. But this is a great idea of playing pay it forward. I just have no room on my plate to put more on it. It will be fun to watch you both play though :) Have fun!
thats cool
Emily, age 8
www.sewingsister.blogspot.com
Post a Comment