Monday, December 13, 2010

"Little" Little Man

I've been gone to the NE for a three week visit.  I barely even saw a computer, so I am way behind on reading blogs.  I probably won't get caught up till after Christmas!
We welcomed our seventh grand baby into the world.  He is the "little" Little Man.  His big brother is now the "big" Little Man!  He looks like big brother.  He was a healthy 7 lbs. 8 oz. 
We also got to help celebrate our little Miss R's fifth birthday!!!  We have never gotten to be at her actual "party" since it's so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We've always just had a special little extra celebration with her.  She was SOOOOOOO excited.
We were with two of our daughters and their families during Thanksgiving.  I got to  participate in several of their family's Christmas traditions, which I've never gotten to do!  What fun!
Now, it's time to get my house ready for the visit from all three of our girls and their families for Christmas! Yes, they are all coming!!!!  That's why I probably won't be on the computer much for a couple more weeks.
I hope each of you and your loved ones have a Happy Holiday Season!!!!!!!
I'll be back for the NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Julia!!!! I have been thinking of you and missing you! Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy new Grandchild- how wonderful!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family--sending you lots of hugs!!!

Gail said...

Lets hope this baby grand is a Steinway!

Jackie's Stitches said...

We've missed you even though we knew you were having a fantastic time!

Sharon Sews said...

Congrats! Such lovely news!

Unknown said...

Sooooooooooo, where's the pictures, Julia?! How exciting for you to get to share in so many lovely family events while there ... I am so happy for you, sweetie.

Congrats on the new little 'little' man ... may he have a blessed & beautiful life.

Christmas hugs & wishes ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Donna said...

Congratulations Julia! I'm so happy for you! Have a lovely holiday break. :O)

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award