A couple of my followers have told me that for some reason I didn't have a pop-up window for comments. I didn't realize that! I'm sorry if that has caused an inconvenience for anyone who has tried to leave me a comment. I thought I had it set for a pop-up window, but when I went to settings, I didn't. I would appreciate if some of you would try commenting on this post to let me know if it is working correctly now. I've been busy doing yard work and inside cleaning, so I haven't been sewing lately. I hope to get back to my sewing soon!!!!!
Julia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Posts
-
If you followed my blog back in the fall, you know that my machine first got dropped, then fixed, then went up in smoke due to a power surge...
-
This is what I've decided to do for the bodice of Miss J's dress. This is the dress that has the Boutis technique on the bottom of...
-
Here's my original list that I made right after Easter. After marking off some projects and adding others, I couldn't read it anymo...
-
This tells why I did it. My mom is at the nursing home where this fence surrounds a picnic area. My husband's mom, his grandfather, an...
-
I finally got the Fall pictures painted on the windows at the nursing home. I didn't want to paint something that screamed Halloween or...
-
At least for now, I don't have time for blogging. I may be back in the future, but probably not. If I'm not, I want those of you w...
-
Seeing as how it is Sunday morning, and I need to go up to get ready for church, I don't have time for much explanation, but I wanted to...
-
I was walking through Walmart the other day, when I saw the bandanas. They just kind of spoke to me, and said, "We will make cool, cut...
-
An eighth grader who is on the puppet team and in our youth group at my church asked me to make a "Little House on the Prairie" ty...
-
.........2 more that just need buttons. The boys' pants just need hems, buttons, and button holes. Next will be boys' jackets and ...
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs
Sponsors
Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Attitude of Gratitude Award


10 comments:
Does it make a difference whether there is a pop-up for comments or not? I never had a problem leaving comments on your blog before, so I'm curious to know what the difference is.
yes, now it works, and Susan, before you had to uncheck "keep me signed in" to be able to leave any comments on embedded comment setting. Otherwise it didn't recognize your Blogger account and you went around in circles trying to leave the comment and kept getting a page that said "sign up for a blog" when I (we)already had one.
I've never had a problem leaving a comment, but your pop-up window is working fine!
Maybe that is what I need to do. I have been having blogger problems with posting. Thanks for that tip.
I tried to comment and couldn't either. Glad that it is working again.
Yes indeed, Julia, it's working perfectly now!
xo
Claudia
What I personally like about the pop-up window is the ability it gives me to check back in the main post in case I need to, while the comment box is still available.
The other way you are taken right to the comments and if you want to make sure you're referring correctly to something mentioned in the post, you have to go back a page and your comment is lost.
I've never had a problem commenting on your blog Julia. Oh and I like your new background ;-)
I had problems before leaving comment on a few blogs, not all though. I think it was a problem on blogger and I see that it's now fixed. It was frustrating. But I'm happy now.
Hmmm. No problem for me writing to you ever. Hope this solves the problem.
TY for you sweet wishes for the little church down our road. The congregation I am sure will rebuild. All that is left is the frame.
Have a wonderful week.
TTFN ~
Marydon
Post a Comment