Saturday, June 26, 2010

Asleep at the keyboard...................

I have three smocked dresses in the works, barely.  I will post photos soon.  First, I have to take some photos.  This has been a rough week for my mom.  I haven't done a lot of anything sewing or computer related this week.  I've tried to catch up on reading some blogs this evening.  I took time to go fabric shopping yesterday.  I needed to get away for a couple of hours and I needed fabric, so it was the perfect thing to do.  Besides, I love to look at fabrics.  Between that and actually sewing with them, what better relaxation can there be? 
Right now, I'm going to bed................................... I am so tired................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope you got some sleep. I'm sorry you're still having problems with Mom. One day at a time, that's all we can do is what in front of us right now and playing with fabric is fun! I so miss you. Amazing how long we've known one another through our blogs. Take care of yourself because you are one special person who means so much to so many people. (trying to leave this comment and not signed in to google and it won't let me sign in so.. hope you know who this is :)

Susan said...

I'm sorry to hear that your mom is having a bad week. HUGS to you my friend, hopefully next week will be better!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope you have a restful day today and have a chance to shake off the week. Hopefully next week will be better and your mom will be feeling better soon too. Hugs.

Trudy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your mom has had a rough week. I hope this next week is a better one and that you are able to catch up on your rest.

Trudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Claudia said...

Ah, Julia, we are coping with our Mom and her increasing fragility so I can relate to your worries about your Mom. I hope things get better for her in the coming week - and for you.

xo
Claudia

Kathy said...

I totally understand your worries!! Prayers for you Mom and you!!

Unknown said...

Hope Mother gets things going in a better direction soon, sweetie. Miss you ... prayers lifted for you, Julia & Mother.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

ShirleyC said...

I'm so sorry things with your mom haven't improved. You are right. Sometimes you just need a break. Looking for fabric and sewing is my kind of therapy too. Hugs to you.

Kim said...

Hang in there Julia- don't forget to take care of yourself as you take care of your Mom. Hope you get some rest ♥

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award