Friday, April 24, 2009

A gun-toting woman scorned! LOL!

Here's the dress in action.  This play was really cute.  The young lady I made the dress for played the part of a gun-toting woman who thought she was betrothed and arrived just in time to stop her intended's wedding to another.   Doesn't she look pretty?   


Here's what I've gotten done so far on my friend's grandson's outfit.  I'm in the process of making him a onesy type button front shirt from the fabric that lines the vest.  I am really excited to be making this and the coordinating dress for this little fellow's cousin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wonderful job on the dress and little boy outfit!

gwensews said...

The dress looks really cut on the young lady. What a nice person you are to do that.

Love the little boy's outfit. What's the pattern?

Favorite Posts

big list of sewing blogs

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
I'm listed in the big list of sewing blogs Sponsors Advertise on sewing-blogs.com
Julias Sew Sweet
How to Sew
Place your vote for Julias Sew Sweet and find more How to Sew at Seamingly.com.










Attitude of Gratitude Award